Modern Hand-Painted Signs in Lviv, Part II

I've been seeing more and more establishments use their facades to list the products that they sell or services that they provide, the old-school way. I particularly like it when the items are listed in several languages, as used to be done in Lviv before WWII. Before the languages used were  Polish, Yiddish, and German, and rarely Ukrainian. Now it's Ukrainian, English, and sometimes Polish and German as well.

This is a continuation of my first such post
I think some are hand-painted, others stenciled. I like the trend.

Cafe-Bar

Ukrainian patriotic book and music shop

Pub 

Cafe

Hair salon

Minimarket
In Ukrainian, German, English, and Polish

Beaty Salon

Haberdashery

Flower Shop

Cafe



Liquor Store 

Candy and nut shop


renovation, clothing, cornices, towels, curtains, tulle, table cloths
Shop and Cafe

Hotel


Comments

  1. This is really interesting blog on Modern Hand Tufted Carpets Manufacturers India, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ukrainian Alphabet and the Soft Sign

The Archaic Language of the Ukrainian Diaspora

Hoisting Beams in Amsterdam